In the digital world, risk is all around us. Cyber security measures have become the norm for organisations of all sizes, yet as hackers get savvier, so must our approach to combating them.
However, you’ve got better ways to spend your time and energy than worrying about the worst case scenario. And with RiskBox Cyber, you don’t have to. Our cyber and data risks insurance is designed to support and protect your business, so you can focus on what you do best.
Here’s a quick rundown of what our insurance plans cover:
• Data Breach Costs: From launching an investigation to providing credit monitoring and call centre support for those affected, we will ensure that the costs of a data breach don’t spiral out of control.
• Cyber Business Interruption: A digital attack can bring your business to a halt, which is why you need cover to ensure any lost revenue or working resources won’t undermine your business.
• Hacker Damage: When it comes to getting back on your feet after a cyberattack, our cover will give you the funds needed to repair, replace or reinstate your software and hardware.
• Media Liability: Don’t fall foul to accusations of slander, libel, copyright infringement or negligence. We will ensure legal costs are covered in the event of a claim against you or your business.
• Cyber Extortion: Essentially, it’s blackmail – a threat that seeks to gain something by holding your data captive, at risk of releasing it to the world. Our insurance plan can help you get out of hot water in the event of extortion.
• Privacy Protection: You could lose control of consumer data, client records or other sensitive information. When any of these (and other) contractual duties are broken, we’ll satisfy legal costs, along with damages you may be liable for.
• Cyber Crime: The financial impact of a breach doesn’t always stop at costs to tackle the incident. Often cyber crime is involved, leaving businesses with significant financial loss. As cyber risk specialists, Risk Box have access to enhanced policies which provide this invaluable cover.
Cyber insurance may sound complex, but we’re here to make things simple. Browse our protection pages to learn more about what each type of cover entails, or arrange a chat with our independent insurance specialists for friendly, jargon-free advice.